I just found out that I am 6 weeks pregnant and but I don't have any symptoms. There is no nausea, vomitting not even breast tenderness. I am feeling cramps all day at times they are very bad but for the most part bareable. Is this normal or am is there a big chance of miscarraige?

I am in almost the same boat. Nearly six weeks and have continuous cramping- at times very, very strong, but so far not completely unbearable. Although I did have breast tenderness around the time I should have got my last period- so I associated the pain w/menstral breast tenderness. I am also concerned about a miscarriage as I haven't heard of anyone else having this much cramping, this strong, and for this long. It's strong enough that I can feel the exact spot in my lower abdomin that is cramping. Very worrysome, however my console- I have been reading through some other postings and some are saying it may be the uterus enlarging and that not all women experience the same/or every pregnancy symptom. The only symptom I really had until this cramping started was intense fatigue. Unfortunately I had just started a new medication (Wellbutrine for anxiety) and attributed the effects to that. (Have since stopped taking it) There are quite a few symptoms for pregnancy other than the nausea and tenderness. Do you have any of the following? (Mine symptoms are in bold.. & Refer to the Mayo Clinic website for follow up as this is where I have been doing most of my research): Breast tenderness or swelling, fatigue, slight bleeding or cramping, nausea with or without vomitting, food aversions or cravings, headaches, constipation, mood swings, dizziness or fainting, and raised basal body temp. Good luck to you~