My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex a couple times a week. Back in September, AF appeared for her normal showing on the 9th, then she appeared again on the 21st of September (two weeks later). AF did not re-appear until 10/28. I had a normal cycle in November (around the 23rd or 24th), however, i have not yet had a cycle for December. About two weeks ago, my breast felt a little funny (i had to hold and squeeze them). I did not really think too much about it. Then, days after, my nipples became very sensitive and were erect several days. I think i am more than a little constipated. I took a pregnancy test back in October which was negative, and another one around the first of this month, which was also negative. I besides a late period and the nipple tenderness, and occasional nausea, i am not experiencing any other pregnancy symptoms. I cramped on 12/21, as though AF was about to appear, but she did not. I cramp in the middle of the night sometimes. Af is now about a week late? Could I actually be pregnant? !

DEFINITELY!!! Since you are bascially late for your period I want you to take a pregnancy test now! As this will be enough time! Breast tenderness is the ultimate CLASSIC sign of pregnancy - also of course it is for PMS! Thus so many women being surprised! So take a test and lets see! NOW if it is negative this doesn't mean you are NOT pregnant it coud just mean that your are too early on for the test to detect your HCG levels! And because of your period over the last couple of months this shows that your ovulation time is also off a bit! So thus why you could be off with your period for 1 of 2 reasons! So let me know OK? And fingers crossed for what ever you want!

Bambi,

Thanks for your reply. I am kind of nervous, but my boyfriend and I are financially stable to raise a baby, so I don't have too many worries. Yesterday and this morning, I am having a medium amount of abdominal cramping. Some of it feels like gas. No other signs of pregnancy though. I remember having the same type of cramping back in october. Every time I cramp, I go to the bathroom expecting AF! I know the symptoms i am feeling are not normal, because the only pms symptom I have is the cramping. My breast are never sore or anything else. I do want a baby, but I am afraid to get my hopes up.

WELL!!! Lets find out!!! ;-) XD Sore breasts are CLASSIC symptoms of pregnancy and PMS! As is gas and cramping - thus the surprised faces every month!!! ;-) So take a test - better in the morning (1st urination) and let me know OK? Good luck honey fingers crossed!

Well Bambi, we found out. I finally worked up the nerves to take a test today and IT READ POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are happy. I am very happy to to be sharing a new life with someone that I really love and want to share the rest of my life with. Now I just pray to God that we have a healthy baby. That's for all your replies and taking the time to lend positive support.

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!! XD XD XD It's funny when I tell women on here if I think they are pregnant or not, some I'm confused about and others I'm thinking to myself "IF they aren't pregnant, I'm going to eat my hat!!" YOU honey were one of those women! So I am VERY pleased for you and your boyfriend! Take prenatal vitamins, eat small and often, and just enjoy this time to reconnect with your body! You will start going through some AMAZING changes and lets face facts NOT so amazing changes!!! ;-) XD XD So if you have any further questions ask away OK? All the best!

I bet I am not the only woman you have offered advice to on the forum. You just seem like the "go to person". I almost feel like I know you personally. This is my first pregnancy, so you can imagine how thankful I was when you responded and confirmed some of my suspicions. I'd have not yet gone to the doctor, but have an appointment on Monday of next week. If you would like, I would definitely love to keep you posted as take this new experience with joy.

Thanks

Fairest. :-P

Definitely! I am called the "pregnancy queen" on here and I'm batting about 99.9% right now!!!! ;-) XD Honest!!!!

So glad that I had something to do with this - ;-) XD XD XD o.O

Let me know and if you have any questions just ask OK?

hi i am 18 and ive had a boyfriend for 3 months. weve only ever had protected sex and i am still getting regular periods 5-7 days. however i am getting all the symptoms. constipation, bloating, stinging stomach pains, headahces back aches and nausea, ive also had to pee morw than usual, and i had a uti. ive taken a blood test, and 3 urine tests all negative. what do you think? im so scared :(

i need your opinion please read my post, thank you

Sore gasy irritated nipples skin peeling no leak am i pregnant test results negative