I'm 26 and have 2 children already. My breast are very tender, I'm bloated, constipated, having nausea, peeing more frequently, feeling amerous, having food cravings and aversions, fatigue. The only difference between my previous pregnancies and now is I had two day of light spotting in place of my always regular heavy flowing period and the HPT I took was negative whereas previously I didn't have any bleeding at all and my HPT was positive. If I'm not pregnant what could be wrong w me?

Perhaps you were just ovulating? You would possibly have the same symptoms. You also may have taken the pregnancy test too early. Anyway, what's happening now? Are you pregnant? If not, what was going on? I really hope that things settled down for you. If you are pregnant, you should know that pregnancies can be very different, each one. Enjoy and let me know how you are doing now.

I am exactly the same. Bloated, cramping, sore breasts and nausea. Took a fast response test 5 days early and negative but it says 78% effective at this point. If I'm not pregnant what is wrong with me?