Ok, so I'm getting desperate here. I have had nausea, heartburn, vertigo, migraines (one lasted 7 days!), food aversions and cravings, cramping, backaches, extreme fatigue, flushing of the cheeks, acne (haven't had any in years!), extremely dry skin on my face (normally very oily!), and what could be implantation bleeding. I have taken 2 tests, and have received a BFN both times, about a week apart. I have yet to get a period, and am having all of these symptoms that I can't attribute to anything else. I don't know what to do, but I'm curious if anyone else has had this happen before. Can the HPT be negative, but I'm actually pregnant? If not pregnant, what else could cause all of these symptoms???

Hi there, I am in a similar position to you, I was wondering what the outcome was?  Were you pregnant?