I need an advice. My girlfriend and I are trying to conceive. She doesn’t want to do the test every time. She wants to wait for natural signs to occur. Please tell me what the 10 most common signs/symptoms of pregnancy during her 1st month are.

The first signs of pregnancy may be not that obvious. Woman may think that she is experiencing early symptoms of pregnancy, but that can be only pre-menstrual symptoms. She can just feel different; tired, moody, queasy, lightheaded. Also she may notice heartburn, breast tenderness and need for frequent urination. Nausea is symptom that may come as soon as a week into the pregnancy. Irritability, mood swings, fatigue, dizziness will also occur. I am sure that you will experience wide variety of your wife’s emotional and physical changes during pregnancy.

:-) :$ ;-)

How early can you take a home test before your missed period?

8) yes i know a couple signs/symptoms 1. missed period 2. nausea 3. tired all the time 4. cravings 5. moodiness 6. a little bleeding when embroyo implants 7. breast tenderness 8. weight gain 9. going to the bathroom alot 10. positive pregnancy test 11. dizziness 12. heartburn 13.

There is a home pregnancy test on the market called First Response. It can detect pregnancy as early as 5 days before your period. If you think you are pregnant, early detection is so important to insure a healthy mom and baby.

5 days before your missed period.

i have a question im 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant and i have had a baby be4 but i don't remember having breath tenderness i mean if i even touch them they hurt really bad is this common ?and how long does it last

If you got away with the absence of sore boobs your first time around...you were lucky. Breast tenderness is usually one of the first signs of being pregnant. The tenderness may last a few months or on the other hand, could last thru your whole pregnancy.
3 out of 5 of my pregnancies it lasted until roughly the third month. 2 of them lasted quite a while, possibly up till the end. The pain was not horrible, but i was uncomfortable.

what they don't tell you except in the fine print is that 5 days before you have a 53% of chance of the test reading the hormone. At 4 days a 63% chance, 3 days 74%, 2 80 something% and 1 93%.

You have a better chance detecting the hormone the first day of a missed period or you take the chance on getting a false negative.

Yes there are all kinds of tests out there but during my first pregnacy i bought every test out there and they were all negitive so i went to the doctor and still it was negitive..... about a week later i got bad news and found out i had lost the child.... So if you susspect that you are pregnant and every test you have taken was not positive go to your doctor and ask about an ultra sound because the earlier you find out that your pregnant the sooner you can get the proper care for you and your unborn child.....go with your instinct and good luck!!!