I did some research, but I can decide what is better for me fish oil and flaxseed. I used to use fish oil before (I needed omega-3), long time ago and I don’t really remember what the benefits were. So, what is the difference between fish oil and flaxseed oil?

Both fish and flax are good sources of omega-3's. if you one of the people who will not consume fish for any reason, flax will do. Flaxseed oil is also less expensive, but the main difference is that flaxseed oil contains only alpha- linoleic acid which is the parent compound from which other omega-3 fatty acids are derived. This leaves it to your body to do the conversion to the other forms it needs (EPA and DHA). The problem is that the conversion is not always that efficient. On the other hand, Fish oil contains the other forms and delivers them directly to your body with no conversion necessary.