Hi. I like Fish oil better than Flax oil. I am not sure there is a difference. Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids and DHA. It is very beneficial for your body. Fish oil is free of toxins and it regulates cholesterol. Flax oil Vs Fish oil… What do you think?

Hi. I take Flax seed oil. Flax oil is so much better because it contains not only omega 3 oils (50% more than you could get from fish oil), omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, B vitamins, potassium, magnesium, zinc, fiber, protein, lecithin… Flax seed oil can help prevent breast and colon cancer. It lowers cholesterol and prevents clots in arteries. Flax oil protects your body from inflammation and shortens recovery time for fatigued muscles. Flax oil can even improve your eyesight. And so much more… I take 1.000mg three times a day.

I prefer flax oil for the taste. Flax seeds can be ground and then added to a morning smoothie, or cereal. I've heard that grinding the seeds activates the enzymes that facilitate easier absorption of the nutrients into the system. Additionally, cold pressed flax seed oil is preferred over warm pressed b/c the process protects these same nutrients. Finally, it is best to store your oil in the refrigerator at constant temperature and consume within 3 months. Otherwise, the oil has lost its "medicinal" properties.