Hi! I use omega oils some time. But, I ha a blood test and there isn’t significant change. My cholesterol level is high. Is there some possibility that omega oils not absorbed?

Hi! I don’t how long you use omega oils. I used omega oils from natural resources more than three months. My cholesterol level isn’t high anymore. Doctor told me that I am much better. If you use supplements you should try to use omega oils from natural resources. Ask your doctor to suggested better product or food which contains omega oil. You should use these oils more than month and than check cholesterol level. Good luck!

You can get omega-3 from plenty of good sources:
most whole grains (oatmeal), nuts, fish oil. But the best is Flaxseed oil. I take it daily at night, in case of the yucky burps!
Exercise daily like walking at least 30 mins, avoid butter and fried stuff, and try not to get a hot temper. This causes so much more damage than people realize.