Hi, I suffer from coronary heart disease, and I have heard that fish oil could be beneficial for all sorts of heart diseases. Could anybody share any experience on this topic with me?

Hi, have high blood pressure but when I started to follow special dietary instructions like consuming fatty sea fish at least 3 times a week, and vegetables everyday may situation has improved. Fish oil is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, considered to be essential fatty acids for human health and are not produced in the body. Fish oil supplies body with this essential nutrients. The Mediterranean diet is famous as being heart protective. It consists of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables, fish, olive oil, garlic, as well as moderate wine consumption. Omega 3 was found as helpful supplement in research on high cholesterol, high blood pressure, heart disease, stroke.