Does anyone take Fish Oil/Omega 3 supplements? I am looking to hear responses from anyone that feels they are benefitting from it. I have high cholesterol and just recently started the Fish Oil capsules. I also have joint problems and am waiting to see if it helps with that also. I have researched fish oil a lot but its always nice to hear real stories from real people.

If anyone has any positive reports I would love to hear it. Thanks!

hi, I take cod liver oil capsules as i don't eat much oily fish in my diet.My mother got osteoperosis when she was 'at a certain age' and my doctor recommended i take the capsules as they do really help joints and bones. I also found that my hair and nails became stronger and healthier too. I'm afraid i don't know how effective it is in regards to high colesterol but i would recommend taking it for your joints.
Hope this is helpful?
Fiona

As children we used to take cod liver oil capsules. Well it has quite a few benefits. Like fish oil may help protect the brain from cognitive problems associated with Alzheimer's disease. You can also read this from given in an article .....The US National Institutes of Health lists three conditions for which fish oil and other omega-3 sources are most highly recommended: hypertriglyceridemia, secondary cardiovascular disease prevention and high blood pressure.