Hey

Ive just turned 17 and have never been told about having to pull your foreskin back, even in sex education i wasnt told. I was watching something on t.v. and it was talking about males having to pull their foreskin back, it showed these men with no effort pull their foreskin straight back, i tried it and couldnt even pull it a centimetre down the head.

I know its for cleaning purposes but is it necessary? Its painfull when i try to pull it back and seems like somethings wrong, how far back should it go? How often should it pull back? and something i also saw, is it necessary to pull it back when having sex, these people said it is but ive never had problems in sex with not pulling it back. Its starting to worry me so please get back to me if you can.

Thanks alot : )!

The foreskin is supposed to pull back, revealing the head of the penis whilst erect. Your foreskin may be too tight and may need surgery.

i used to be extremely concerned about this, but no worries!! i have had a lot of experience with a tight foreskin and being uncircumcised

if you are uncircumcised, and you were never taught to pull your foreskin back all the way, don't be surprised if the head of your penis is extremely sensitive the first time you try it. if you've never tried pulling your foreskin back all the way, try it now! it will hurt...i know it will...but you really need to work through the pain. your goal at the end is to be able to pull the skin all the way back (over the ridge and a little further than that...) and be able to touch the head of your penis without flinching.

the first couple times it may seem impossible to get it all the way back, but you must do this. don't worry about the foreskin tearing or breaking in any way, your body was built for this. i tried stretching excercises for about a year, but never made much progress since i was always too hesitant to realllllly pull back and make contact with the head of my penis.

things started getting 20000% better for me when i started having sex. it hurt like hell at first, but after doing it a couple more times, my penis head is wayyyyy less sensitive, and my skin pulls back so easily! it really only took 7 or 8 tries. it was the best way for me to force myself to work through the pain. you may need a very supportive and understanding girlfriend to help you work through this though.

if you have any specific questions or concerns about anything, reply to my topic that i posted yesterday titled "tight foreskin problems?? read this now!!" ... i willl get an email when you do. good luck!!

I'm 17 too

My Girlfriend wants to have sex but I'm Afraid I
won't get the skin back because the skin doesn't even
want to pull back, wat should i do and i need to do it quick cause
she rele wants to do it

Help Please!!!!!!!! :$ :$ :$ :'( :'( :'( :-( :-( :-(

Hi Craiig:

Do not worry!

Please stay away from doctors. A doctor will recommend an unnecessary circumcision, which is extremely injurious and harmful.

You are blessed with an abundant, full-length, erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. The foreskin gradually becomes retractable over a period of many years. By age 10.4 years about ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin. Most of the rest become retractable during puberty. Ninety-eight percent of boys have a retractable foreskin by age 18. Many teens have foreskins that do not retract because the foreskin is still developing.

Grab your foreskin in the shaft area and gently pull it back. If the tip is wide enough, then it should retract and expose the head.

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and gently pull it rearward. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better.

You can have sex as you are. Just use lots of lubrication and penetrate slowly, gently, and carefully.

If you want your foreskin to retract, then you can start stretching exercises to widen the tip and make it retractable. The stretching puts tension on the foreskin and causes mitosis (division of cells), which creates additional skin and widens the tip to make your foreskin retractable.

Stretch your foreskin twice a day by getting an erection and gently pulling your foreskin back against the head. The head will stretch the foreskin and that will cause the mitosis.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information you need.

Don’t let anyone sell you a circumcision. Circumcision is NOT necessary to treat this condition and is very harmful.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Try to slowly pull it back and after a week or two and you're foreskin will be streached out enough. You will be able to pull it back normally. I was 15 when I first pulled it back and now I'm 16 years old.