During the weekend of Oct 19th through Oct 22nd, me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex once during the whole weekend. Her period had just ended on the 18th. Recently, I visited my girlfriend on November 2nd through November 5th. During those days, we had sex 10 times and didn't use a condom while having sex for 2 of those times. About 5 of the times we would start without one, and then put one on in the middle of sex. Both times we went the whole time without a condom, I always pulled out. She is currently on her fourth month of taking Yasmin and today she is on the third white pill for this month. She said that usually on the 2nd or 3rd day of the white pill she gets her period, but it hasn't come yet this time. The symptoms for pregnancy are the same for a period, so we are not sure what to expect. We are both under the impression that unprotected sex while on Yasmin is very safe, especially when you pull out. But right now we are both very stressed and are wondering if she's pregnant or not. Any responses would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hi. Ok so she usually gets it a few days into taking the sugar pills, correct? Well I have noticed with myself that sometimes it takes longer than other times to get your period although the pill is pretty good at regulating the cycle. I think that at this point, you both shouldnt get too excited or anxious (whether you want the pregnancy or not). Give it a few more days and I would take a home pregnancy test.

Good Luck and hope you get what you hope for- whichever way that goes. :-)

Yes, she gets it 2-3 days into the sugar pills. It takes a little stress of knowing that it could take longer then other times. We definitely do NOT want her to get pregnant right now. I also forgot to mention that she hasn't missed 1 pill since she started taking them. She took a pill 7 hours late in the whole 4 months. That was the only screw up. Thanks for your input :-)

Oh, then I really do not think you should be worried. If she is good with taking the pills the chances are very lowwww.

No problem

i was on yasmin for 3 months and i am now 4 months pregnant... it wasn't planned but a miracle... there is always that .1 percent chance that you aren't protected so always protect yourself if you don't want to become pregnant.... not to scare you or anything...