what is Gastric Mucosal Abnormality by Erythema, and what is the cause of this condition. What is the remedy.

I am 28 years old and have had a bleeding ulcer since 2003. It bleeds off and on, especially when I am under a lot of stress. Anyway, my stomach had been acting up a lot this year. I have been nauseous for about 8 months now, just about every day (and no I am not pregnant), and my stomach burns all of the time, so my doctor ordered a GI scope and the preliminary results are as follows:

1) hiatus hernia
2) gastric mucosa abnormality characterized by erythema
3) Erythmatous duodenopathy

The second two were biopsied and I don't have those results yet. I have been able to find the definition of the hernia and the erythmatous duodenpathy, but I can't seem to find anything about the gastric mucosa abnormality.

Now, I don't have all of the answers, this is certainly not a cure and I would recommend asking your doctor first because sometimes the smoke can irritate your stomach depending on how sensitive it is right now, but I have found temporary relief of the symptoms I have been experiencing via medicinal marijuana.

It doesn't really take care of your stomach, but it seems to relieve the nausea and burning for a few hours. It doesn't work like antacids or anything but it kind of distracts your mind. It's like your not able to remember that you are sick or in too much pain for as long as the high lasts.

I wouldn't use this too regularly, though, because the smoke isn't really good for your lungs or stomach and it does make you a little lazy and forgetful, but I have had to use it on the days that I can't move away from the toilet in fear of puking on everything. Also, the more you vomit the worse it seems to get because the vomiting can irritate your digestive system on it's own and it can tear up your esophogus.

I have been on ZoFran, Prilosec, Reglan and Phenergan for quite some time for the burning and the nausea, but even they don't seem to work very well in my case, but I would definitely try the prescriptions first.

Hello! I just had an endoscopy done two weeks ago. On the report it states Gastric mucosal abnormality characterized by erythema. Biopsied. The Doctor told me to take Prilosec once day. Also take Citricel (2 Fiber tablets) once a day also. I have never had any pain or ulcers. So what this pain is to you is unknown to me. If anything try Prilosec. Its over the counter. Seems to work for me at least as far as going to the bathroom:). Good Luck, Mike