Hello. I'm 29 year old female and recently I have notices that strange thins are happening to me. About two weeks ago I have started to suffer from hi body temperature. A day after I woke up with painful and inflamed throat so I thought that I suffer from simple throat infection. Approximately, in a same time, I started to feel under my fingers one small bump on my leg, just under my knee.
This bump was with time started to grow and become red, swollen and painful and warm on touch. Could simple throat infection be trigger of Erythema nodosum?

Well, it could be very hard to say anything about your condition from very small amount of data you have provided.
But, yes, it could be erythema nodosum. Erythema nodosum is an inflammatory disorder that is characterized by tender, red nodules or bumps under the skin. But, this skin condition may be accompanied with some systematic signs like fever and malaise.
The real cause of this condition is unknown. Conditions that are associated with erythema nodosum include strep throat, use of some medication, some intestine diseases and pregnancy.
Treatment often includes treating of primary disease and then directed toward the erythema nodosum with anti-inflammatory drugs, and cortisone by mouth or injection.