I understand very well that everyone’s body needs vitamins. However, I know there is much less understanding regarding the need for glyconutrients. The cutting edge of nutrition is glyconutrients that allow the body to distinguish self from non-self. I know that is the foundation of the immune system. That is why I would like to hear more about this, because maybe I seem as someone who understands this, I do not actually.

First thing you should know about glyconutrient’s health role is that they are at the forefront of nutritional science. There are eight simple sugars, called monosaccharides, known as glyconutrients. They combine with proteins and fats to form a code that allows each cell to communicate with others. These special molecules are found on the surface of every single cell in human’s organism. They allow the immune system to distinguish between self and non-self. This code is the basis for blood types, the functioning of the immune system, and the body's ability to heal itself, such as much more facts important for health. A healthy body receiving excellent nutrition may have an abundance of these glyconutrients. Anyway, it is a sure bet that an unhealthy body is deficient. This causes a breakdown in the internal communication system that harmonizes trillions of cellular functions. Deficiencies of glyconutrients, which are very important for general health, contribute to dozens of autoimmune diseases including AIDS, rheumatoid arthritis, and asthma.

I use them for immune system; glyconutrients have powerful effects on the immune system. The sugars found on all glyconutrients also address the workings of the brain and nervous system. Glyconutrients have a role in helping the body handle cholesterol and fats by lowering triglycerides and low-density lipoproteins (LDL) while, at the same time, raising the good cholesterol (HDL). Commercials have long touted the benefits of eating oatmeal to bring down cholesterol, but it is not mentioned that it is the sugars in oatmeal that are responsible.

Hi there,

I'm a little bit concerned about the study on vitamins on this page here. I have seen a lot of good coming out of nutritional supplementation within my own family.

Vitamins tested separately/isolated often don't show much of an effect... you need highly potent good quality food supplements that use a variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acid building blocks etc.. as a team...that's the way the body expects them.

One of the main reason vitamins don't show much effect in most people is the lack of glyconutrients in their diet. The immune system communicates via an alphabet/code written in 8 monosacharides (special suggars found in plants) on a cellular level. This 'communication' controls everything from immune response, over cell nutrition to pregnancy.

We only get about 2 of the 8 essential suggars out of our modern processed and green harvested diet.... even organic. Scientists around the globe warn that this is directly related to the increase in auto immune diseases, cancers and cardiovascular diseases! Four out of the last five nobell prices were given in the field of cellular communication.

I can only highly recommend to check this out...especially if your doctors are at their 'wits end'.

edoted by moderator****web addresses not allowed