I’ve been told that I need to use glyconutrients during pregnancy. I read something called “The Healing Power of 8 Sugars" as I recall. I thought that I can make this by eating food that has all 8 glyconutrients. Can someone give me a tip or opinion about this? I am 12 weeks pregnant, 22years old. Do we already have them in our body?

Honey, do you realize how much it would cost you and how much you would have to eat to get the 8 glyconutrients from different foods? That is something that two doctor discovered and it isn’t exploited yet. Anyway, another source of 5 glyconutrients is the pre-milk that a mother develops after pregnancy available to her infant not even to her self and it is really the only case of the body generating a good amount of these glyconutrients.

Hi. Who told you to use glyconutrients during pregnancy? While they are advertised as a 'cure all' there is not a lot of scientific backing. Is this the one where people sell it amongst family and friends and take a percentage of the profit? A company selling this product in New Zealand was deemed a pyrimid scheme and closed down due to false claims. Unless prescribed by your doctor for a medical condition, there is no need to take this and no proven advantage to your unborn child. You will be better off with a good pregnancy multivitamin

It is unfortnuate that our friend from New Zealand has no idea what he is talking about. MIT has named Glyconutrients as one of the top 10 technologies that will change the world. More scientific research has gone into glyconutrients than any other nutrient in the world. I could type for hours and tell you all of the amazing amounts of research proving this. The United States recently gave the one and only Patent ever issued for a supplement to a company called Mannatech who produces the 8 essential glyconutrients. The US Patent office concluded that over 100 disease were greatly helped by these nutrients. ***no advertisings allowed***

I find it very effective to take glyconutrients during pregnancy. There's no reason not to do so. No doctor should tell you not to take them. They pose absolutly no harm to you or your baby. Just good health and well-being. I'm 31 weeks pregnant and have been taking glyconutrients steadily throughout my pregnancy and since I was a young child. I plan to have my son on them as well. There's no way we can get all of our needed sugars or nutrients through the foods we eat. Many of us barely get anything that we need! So give you and your child something extra in life, something that is the best gift you can give someone-which is the gift of health.

Hi - i am 18 wks pregnant and am just researching the glyconutrients as i've only recently found out about them - it seems from the literature i have read so far they are safe during pregnancy - although, i have yet to find this claim from a scientist or case study - if you know of one, can you cite one for me please, thanks :)

i am also curious to find out how you managed to be taking the 8 essential sugars as a supplement since childhood as it seems it is a relatively recent finding ? if you don't mind me asking..?? thanks...

i look forward to hearing from you - kind regards

emma

Emma,
There is no harm in taking glyconutrients during pregnancy because glyconutrients are not drugs. Glyconutrients are just the nutrients that our bodies need for optimal health. These nutrients are not found in our daily food and that's why we need them through these supplements. I know that the following website has information on these glyconutrients if you are interested. www.mannapages.com/jnjlangston

Hope this helps!

Janice

Glyconutrients should have NO adverse effects on you during pregnancy whatsoever - they are (well, should be!) purely food and not a drug.

I would be wary of following the link provided by Janis as this is an affiliate link to a glyconutrient company that will not give you unbiased information or advice.

I would like to know of your experiences taking glyconutrients during pregnancy.

Best
Perry

Hello, Emma, just wanted to hear how did it go, as I am planning to use them during pregnancy. Could you please advice?
Thanks
Maria

I was searching for a remedy for my wife's collasping health with autoimmune diseases back in 1999. I first came in contact with the 8 Glyconutrients during a three month research in the beginning of 2000. At a conference in March, my 6 1/2 month pregnant daughter called me with the bad news that she may lose our fourth grandbaby. I was motivated to purchase my first 50 grams to return home and make the trip to care for my three grandkids.

Not only did my daughter gain strength during her remaining months before a full delivery, my grandson (now 10) is the healthiest of all the children and has never had to had anti-biotics in his life. My wife's diseases and medication have receeded reversing her chronological age twenty years in the last 10 years.

When one learns that glyconutrients are produced in the mother's breast milk and that the 8 sugars form a linear chain in the blood determining one's blood type, one realizes that this is not just a pregnancy suppliment, but a lifelong supplement.

You are incorrect re a company selling glyconutrients being deemed a pyramid, and being closed down in NZ..... Simply didnt happen! Check out the book The Healing Power of 8 Sugars, written by 20 Drs regarding Glyconutrients. Also Google Proevity - A Federally recognised provider of CME credits for Medical Professionals - who teach Drs regarding Glyconutrients!

I took glyconutrients before and during my pregnancy. I took products from a company called Mannatech called Ambrotose and Plus during my pregnancy. I never got sick during my pregnacy, never morning sickness, normal weight gain, everything was perfect except for my daugther being breech so I had her by c-section. From the second my daughter was born she was completely focused and calm, she hardly ever cries, and sleeps all the time. She is extremely healthy with a very strong spine, nice head shape, and is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. Everyone that sees her is in complete disbelief at her content. I am currently breast feeding and take glyconutrients along with other prenatal and womens vitamins. I HIGHLY recommend mannatech. My family has been taking these glyconutrients since 1997 and we all are very healthy with no diseases or illness. I am a healthy, happy 23 year old mother and wife. Hope this helps!! 

I know this is an old thread but hoping to find out a bit more.
Adbertose has doses of vit A added. Only a couple of hundred IU per dose and i take 2 doses per day.
Many blogs online say not to take any Vit A during pregnancy.

Im 18 weeks and have been taking it for a couple of weeks.can anyone offer anything on the Vit A perspective in thw glyconutrients?

Thanks

You presume a lot. And you're wrong saying "no need", "no proven advantage", and "would be better off with"... as a decided negative answer. The fact that you equate multi-level marketing exceptional products (see Tupperware, Melaleuca) with one questionable incident doesn't give you credence. You'd be "better off" saying you don't know. Because you obviously don't.

I take glyconutrients, and have no more asthma. I recommend it for anyone with an asthma history in the family.