Hello, my friends. I have a good friend that suffers from hepatitis c. I know that this is a serious disease and I know that it cannot be cured. I have heard about Amrotose and I wonder if it can be used as an alternative therapy for this disease. I will be very grateful for your opinion.

Hello. I have heard about this product called Ambrotose. It is a glyconutrient. It is recommended for various different diseases. I don’t know anyone personally who used it. I am little skeptic. I mean, think logically. There are several diseases with different pathogenesis, but they are all cured with the same product. Something is wrong here. I have read somewhere that Ambrotose is only a multilevel marketing scam. You should ask around more before you take it.

It is not a pyramid marketing scheme. Glyconutrients are a reality taught in colleges today.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

The reason that this product works for many health issues is because the product provides the body with the cell nutritional support that is required to reestablish your immune system. Your immune system does the rest. Your immune system is capable of curing viral, bacterial, and abnoral cell growth (cancer), among other things, just because that is what a healthy immune system is suppose to do. I have used the product for over 10 years and have seen evidence. No marketing scheme. Good, manufacturing processes is in place with all the controls required to make this product safe for human consumption, as evidenced by the fact that it is available to you and me.