Hi. I have HIV. I wanted to ask somebody with experience about nutrition. Is there anybody who could tell me anything about nutrition in HIV patients? I know nutritional needs of HIV patients vary. What does it mean?

Hi. Yes, nutritional needs of us with HIV vary, as you patients move through the stages of AIDS. You are able to consume adequate nutrition during the latency period. Artificial diets administered by tube may be needed, once secondary infections become prevalent. Dietary supplements are very helpful during that period. There is no cure for HIV, so it is very important you control the symptoms. You have to support your immune system and lower the levels of HIV circulating in your blood. Fluid intake and increased calorie and protein intake are necessary. The diet must include dairy, vegetable, meat, fruit and bread. Fats and sugars must be used sparingly.

Check out the Bob Beck protocol for the HIV/Aids virus he actually has developed a way to rid these two problem viruses (AWESOME)gone!!