Hello all. My father has had problems with his heart. He ended up in the hospitals several times till now. He has other medical issues too that sometimes overlap.

Last time he went to do a blood test the results were not so good. The doctor told him that he has a very high level of cholesterol (I am not surprised, his diet is full of fat, he eats pork all the time).

A friend of ours suggested Linus Pauling Theraphy. I wanted to ask you what do you think about it. Will it help my father in lowering his cholesterol?

There are hundreds of studies published in peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals that support the conclusion that the human body needs to ingest particular nutrients, in certain amounts, on a daily basis to support and maintain the normal, healthy functioning of its cardiovascular system.

The ideal way to provide these daily nutrients is to eat enough highly nutritious foods every day. However, with the advent of industrial factory farming, the use (or overuse) of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, hybridization, genetic engineering, food processing techniques, and the transport of food over long distances – today’s grocery store food just doesn’t have the nutrition it had a hundred years ago. This makes it very difficult to get enough nutrition to support and maintain the normal, healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system by eating a normal amount of food every day. In fact, many of us in the developed nations are both overweight AND undernourished. Indeed, we may be overweight BECAUSE we are undernourished!

One way to provide your body with the nutrients it needs to support and maintain the normal, healthy functioning of your cardiovascular system is to take nutritional supplements. The Pauling Therapy Essentials Formula (PTEF) provides many of these required nutrients. There is nothing exotic about these nutrients: they are vitamins, minerals and amino acids; nutrients the whole body needs anyway to stay healthy. God/Nature gave the human body the ability to maintain healthy functioning. But your body can NOT support and maintain the normal, healthy function of your cardiovascular system unless you supply it with the proper, daily nutrition!

There are hundreds of studies published in peer-reviewed medical and scientific journals that support the conclusion that the nutrients in the Pauling Therapy Essentials Formula (PTEF) support and maintain the normal, healthy functioning of the human cardiovascular system. It is an established scientific fact that part of maintaining the normal, healthy functioning of the human cardiovascular system is the repair of damaged arteries, as well as the removal and disposal of arterial plaque. It is also an established scientific fact that certain nutrients must be provided from dietary sources in order for the human body’s cardiovascular system to repair these damaged arteries and remove and dispose of plaque. The PTEF provides 19 of these nutrients.

Repairing arteries that have been damaged by mechanical stress and removing plaque is a routine process for the human cardiovascular system. It does it every day. If the human cardiovascular system did not have the ability to repair the inevitable damage caused by the mechanical stress of a constantly beating heart, you – and all other humans on the planet – would have died of atherosclerosis within a few months after being born. So, the fact that you are still alive is proof positive that repairing damaged arteries is part and parcel of your body maintaining the normal, healthy functioning of its cardiovascular system.

We would like to emphasize that the PTEF is NOT a drug that magically “cleans out” your arteries. The PTEF is a nutritional supplement, NOT a drug. There is an easy way to determine if a substance is a nutritional supplement or a drug. Nutritional supplements contain substances typically found in food (vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and botanicals) and are intended to help the human body support and maintain normal, healthy functioning. Drugs contain one or more chemical substances typically manufactured in a laboratory (and distinctly different from natural substances or they couldn’t be patented) and are intended to treat, cure, prevent, or diagnose a disease.

Since the PTEF contains only vitamins, minerals and amino acids and is sold to help our customers support and maintain the normal, healthy functioning of their cardiovascular systems, it is a nutritional supplement – NOT a drug. If fact, you can think of the PTEF as a multi-vitamin for the cardiovascular system (multi-vitamins are also NOT drugs).

Hey there Adria 18.

Well, the Guest explained very nice to you about this. I hope that you are going to be able to get some advice for yourself.

Generally, this therapy is very good because it is based on essentials formula that can provide a lot of nutrients to the body. It is going to give everyone all minerals, vitamins and amino acids that one body needs. This can help in cholesterol issue as well.

Remember, minerals and vitamins can help your body to work properly and to function normal.

But you should tell him to consult his doctor about this therapy. I believe that it doesn’t work for everyone at the same way.

It is important that people who are considering Linus Pauling Theraphy understand that this therapy cannot be said to be the cure because it  does not replace the body's missing GLO enzyme (the enzyme which allows it to make collagen from vitamin C) . So this therapy won’t enable the body to make collagen.  Instead, it will replace vitamin C  with the enzyme that prevents people from suffering from coronary heart and cardiovascular diseases. I hope I explained this well for you. I think that this therapy is a good solution even thought I don’t have any personal experience with it.

Many people don’t really understand how this therapy can help them and I must be honest, it needed time for me to figure it out, but know it has much sense.

This therapy is based on the idea that proper combination of vitamin C and lysine will provide a release of fatty plaques from the blood vessels.

Most users of this therapy say that in the first months after they began with this therapy their cholesterol levels became higher. This is supposed to be a good thing- it is higher because plaque from blood vessels is released.

After 6-9 months that high cholesterol levels should begin to fall.

I don’t think of that as of a complicated thing. It is actually all very logical. Or maybe it has something to do with the fact that my father too was suggested to try solving his heart problems with this therapy, so I had to read everything about it and was told everything about it several times by the experts. So it’s perfectly clear for me. Linus Pauling was such a genius. God knows where he would have taken us if he was still alive. I think that back at that time he was at least 20 years ahead of the doctors today.

Hey there.

I this therapy really that good? I mean, can this therapy help my dad because he is having the same problem with cholesterol. Doctors just gave him some medicines and prescribed his therapy but I believe that this didn’t help him at all. I need to tell you that I have never heard about this therapy and now when I am reading a little bit about it I can see that this is helpful.

I will try to ask is doctors about this.

Thank you so much for those information. I will tell this to my dad.

Hey everyone.

I am glad that someone started this topic because my sister’s husband has this issue as well and we don’t know that much about Linus Pauling therapy. Some friend told him that he should start this therapy but we don’t know anything about this and doctors were not that good while they were explaining to us what this therapy exactly is.

For example, I didn’t know anything about those studies at all. I will tell them to visit this site and to read all those facts. I hope that they can find it helpful.

Thank you so much!

Linus was a famous American biologist and chemist. I admire that man. And he sure was at least 20 years ahead of us.
He was rewarded with two Nobel Prizes. One of those prizes was Nobel Peace Prize because he was also peace activist, author and educator.
Anyway, back to the topic, I don’t know much about it, but I know that proponents of Pauling Therapy think that when heart diseases occur in people, they can be treated and perhaps even cured without any drugs or surgeries only by using Lysine and Vitamin C. Not sure about the efficiency of this therapy.

Hey there.
I was reading a little bit about this but I need to tell you that I don’t understand it that good. I know that Linus Pauling invented a non – prescription cure and he won the Nobel prize twice. According to this heart diseases can be condoled and even cured thanks to mega – nutrient therapy.
Heart patients are using the Puling Therapy to avoid angioplasty and open heart surgery. Not by lowering down the cholesterol level like we all do believe, but by attacking the root cause.
Recovery is very fast, there is no doubt about this.