I'm far to scared to tell my mum, i find it too embarrassing please help someone !!! xx

Hi guest,

Talk to your mom.  You might be about to start having your period.

It's normal, and you should talk to your mom. I was on my period for a whole day before I told my mom about it.

Ok this just happened to me and I don't wanna tell anybody but dint fret I think it's your period. I'm scared too.

It just happened to me too, my friend says its my period but i don't know, i i think if you started your period you have cramps, i didn't get any cramps. Idk what it is and i'm scared to tell my mom  o.O:-(

Not all women have cramps guest.

Okay, look; I've been doing my research on this because this started happening to me four days ago. I'm 16 and I first got my period when I was 11, so it's kind of aggrivating when someone acts like you have never had it before. I mean, some girls may get it because they have just got it for the first time, but take into consideration those who have had it for a while. Forgive me if I'm too blunt. But on the side note.. I stummbled across two logical reasons as to why this may be happening. 1) Your vagina is "self cleaning", as you could say. It's getting rid of that old blood that didn't get through last time. 2) Endometriosis. Endometriosis is a condition in which cells that are normally found inside the uterus (endometrial cells) are found growing outside of the uterus. That is, the lining of the inside of the uterus is found outside of it. Endometrial cells are the cells that shed every month during menstruation, and so endometriosis is most likely to affect women during their childbearing years. The cellular growth is not cancerous, but benign. Though there are not always symptoms, it can be painful and lead to other problems. The lining of the uterus consists of a type of tissue called endometrium - composed of endometrial cells - that thickens each month to prepare for an egg. It is here where an egg cell implants and grows if it is fertilized. If an egg is not fertilized, the endometrium breaks down and exits the body during the menstrual period.
So just be careful.. I know I shouldn't be giving you advice considering I'm also scared to bring this topic up with my mom, much less my male doctor since I don't have a gynecologist.. But I would be brave and have a talk with them, it could be dangerous. And just because I gave you that little piece of advice, I too will try and take it. Good luck.

This happened to me and I talked to my mom it helped a lot but she said that it was old blood and if i only had it once than it could be my period because thy will be abnormal the first time you get em so talk to someone you trust and know they'll help!:)

Hey,
Talk to your mom about this and she will tell you what it is. It could be left over blood. Just talk to your mother, aunt, older sister, or grandmother.
You have just became a women!!!!!!

Your going to start your period soon in a couple of days it happens to everyone

i found it hard too, just say to her it happened to her once you know !

Hello This Is Happening To Mee To & When I Wipe Myself Its Alittle Red! IS THIS MY PERIOD PLEASE HELP!:)

so you're 16 and you've had your period for 5 years??? I think i just got mine too.... ill probably tell her next time it comes around. atm i just have spotting

this is happening to me too my first period was august 4 during band camp hahaha. I havent had it until now (december 22). In august it was orange this time it is brown??? Okaaayyyyy? Anyways it is normal.

I'm also embarrassed to tell my mom