I have one obscurity.

I read somewhere about the endometrial ablasion where someone referred to concerning Lupron. Is this the process where they go in and "burn" the lining from the utherus?

I consider I have this process. Please let me know

Endometrial ablation removes the lining of a woman’s uterus.
There are many ways to do endometrial ablation. Laser ablation is one that you talk about?
Lupron Depot is an injection that helps to relief from the pain of endometriosis

Can I have an ablation if I have had a c-section?

yes, you can have an ablation after a c-section. i had one last december due to spotting about 20 days out of the month. The only downside to an ablation is the recovery (constant watery liquid draining for a month) Stock up on pads! Plus in 15% of women luck out and still have their period monthly, but very light. I'm one of the 15% unfortunately. Now I'm back to spotting numerous days out of the month for whatever reason and going back tomorrow to discuss my options. Good luck and maybe you'll be lucky and your periods will stop altogether. :-D

I had an endometrial ablasion on monday and was back to work the very next day. Eight months ago I had a c-section, have always had very heavy and crampy menses. I didn't think that anything would ever help. I tried the pill, I would forgoe the placebo week and go to the next pack, but then my menses still was breaking thru. I would have to say that haveing the ablasion done was the best thing I have ever done. I do not have the bleeding or discharge afterwards and only minimal cramping. Barely noticible. I would encourage any woman with bad menses to talk to their pcp or OBGYN about having it done.