So iv had my mirena for 7 months now. I had a lap operation in june, for the insertion, and i had alot of endo removed. it was everywhere. The doctors said i t was one of the worst cases they have ever seen Im only 19 years old, and when i first got the mirena i had my period for a good 4 months and then spotting. I had pains a tiny bit every day. But all of a sudden yesterday they hit me bad, it was like the pains i used to get before i had the operation. Its all in my uterus and im back and down the front of my legs. ( the pain) I also got diagnosed with PCOS  the other day to, ehh. So yeah,  guess im just wondering if my endo is coming back and if ill need another operation again? Thanks you

Endometriosis is a gynecological medical condition in which cells from the lining of the uterus (endometrium) appear and flourish outside the uterine cavity, most commonly on the peritoneum which lines the abdominal cavity. The uterine cavity is lined with endometrial cells, which are under the influence of female hormones. Endometrial-like cells in areas outside the uterus (endometriosis) are influenced by hormonal changes and respond in a way that is similar to the cells found inside the uterus. Symptoms often worsen with the menstrual cycle .

This disease is very boring. A friend of mine has experienced it. Don't worry. The herbal medicine named . pill can help you. My friend has recovered after taking it. .. I hope it can help you.

Oh, i'm very sorry for this. As far as I know, for women who have severe endometriosis, which is causing a lot of pain or interfering with the ability to become pregnant, surgery may be recommended to relieve symptoms. Surgery may be performed to remove the endometriosis implants. This is usually done through a laparoscopy procedure using a laser to remove the growths. However, it's possible for the endometriosis to return over time. Actually, a friend of mine has been suffering from endometriosis as well but later she has got her diseases cured by a Chinese herbal medicine named . Pill.

According to her, this formula can treat multiple gynecological diseases including endo, PID, PCOS, vaginal infections and so on. However, it takes 4 months (ooh, sounds long) for her to let the medicine work out and the other unpleasant thing is about the diet. Anyhow she was quite satisfied with its effect in getting rid of her ailment.You may google this and take a look. Hope it helps.<3