I'm 11 years old, and I've had heaps of brown stuff in my underpants for about 4-5 days now. I'm really scared, and I haven't had my period yet. I'm super scared to talk to my mum. I have a feeling she will tell everyone in my family and she is kinda Twitter famous and will probably tell all of them. WHAT DO I DOOOO? WHAT IS THIS?

I definitly think you started your peroid. Word of advice put all your destroyed underpants in a sink to wash them out them put them in the laundry room. Also, not all periods are bright red color.

Now about your mom, she has been having hers for years! It would be a good thing if you went  to her about this. She would be able to give you tips! Trust me she wont tell a soul! It's a girl thing, so you don't even have to worry.:-D Your mom is smarter than you think she is, she wont put it on twiiter. 

Sounds to me like you're about to start your period. It's completely normal but you should tell your mom so she can help you and buy the things you need like pads. And things like starting your period isn't something that your mom would share on twitter because it's personal.

Trust me, she would. Once I created a fake FB account. (Don't ask why) and she shared it with everyone. So many other personal things, that I won't say she has shared, and she'll probably do it again.

trust your mom! She is responsable for you , and sure she embarrses you , but she wont post that!

Me too, it started in the middle Of 5th grade & i juss got promoted to 7th grade... i told my mom yesterday & she seemed understanding, she also bought me some pantyliners; i wrote her a note.. do that if you have to. But my stomach was hurting yesterday i took two ibprofuns and the pain went away.. i looked to see what yahoo who said <~~ thats a GOOD source! She said i will probably be getting my period soon since my stomach has been hurting..

I forgot to say im 11 i will be turning 12 in september.