HELP!!! i am 11 years of age & i am getting a clear slimy discharge on my knickers every day does this mean i am soon to start my period? because my family have a history of starting there periods late .a.k.a. 15 please help im reli freaked out by it...

i hope you can help .x

I have the same exact thing!! Dont be worried it is a good thing! It is actually a discharge that is cleaning your vagina. I am eleven 2.
Hope i helped!

Dont worry because my sister had the same thing and she was 10 and my family history started late too so dont worry its completely normal. Be thankful you didnt start at 18 like me and its difficult growing up and knowing youre the last one to start especially at 18 years old!!! Its terrible starting late so youre lucky! 8-|

:$ i am 11 and i am geting discarge in undies for a while when an i going 2 start is this bad thx 4 lisin i wanted 2 just break out

this is to all of them , it is suppost to be for 6 months with discharge then you move strate onto ur period , i am 11 tooo and i have had discharge for about 6 month so i am probaly startn this month o.O

this is perfectly normal hun i was only 9 when i started and even though its been 20 years i remember doing the same thing but if it is bothersome you should ask to see a doctor

the same is happening with me. im 11 almost 12 and im a gymnast. is this normal to have started discharge when my family normally started their period after 8th grade?

Ive got that too! i have had that for the past few months. but i also get tummy cramps, back pains, spots now. will i start soon do you think? my mum started at 12. the tension is eating me alive! (not litterally) im getting freaked out tho. %-)

Im 14 and haven't started my period :/ but just like you i have cleary slimy discharge! its very unconfortable and really does make you feel unclean but if anything its a cleaning process cleaning out your vagina. i have suffered from it for around 4 months and if what the other person said was true im likey to start my period in october time, ways i have found helpful regarding the discharge is- use panty liners, use non-scented/coloured toilet paper, douch regually- not too frequent though this can cause infection. wearing cotton underwear and dont wear underwear underneeth pj's the less heat and strain you put on your vagina the more air it will get which can help flush out the discharge! i really hope your problems been solved if not i'd go see your gp thats what i've decided to do i have an appointmentt on monday if i have any useful news or tips i'll post them! x

Im13 and i have. Been getting this clear discharge in my knicker and its reaally uncomfortable after having it for a long time it makes you itch alot i am really worried im not normal and its freaking me out my family history says that they all started early around 10ish all of my friends have started , just latley i have had tummy cramps and spots back ache and greasy hair just after washing .

i have had the same for 7-8 months and i am getting worried cos i am 11 and my family started wen they were 9-10. is it coming soon?

Im ten but i started pp dischrage awhile back and well um i still havent gotton it and i have all the other signs of getting your piried but my mom is a nurse and she says i have but i dont think i have. She said it was because one time she checked my underwear and there was blood but that diffrent it was just a realy bad tummy egg!! So, what am i going to do? What if icant have babys??

Im 11 and i started my discharge in sptember 2010. 6 months after that should be march 2011 right? i havent started my period, but my mum started at 14. i also envy some of my friends who have big boobs. i have small ones and i still wear crop tops. i am a bit fat, so is this affecting my puberty. I hav pubic hair:$

Ok. I'm sorry but all these ten year olds worried because they haven't gotten their period and their 'mom' got theirs when they were 9 isnt a problem. I'm 13 with no period. 

Oh it's completely fine! Trust me it can go on forever and no it doesn't talk six months sometimes even 2 years! Im 11 and this has happened to me but don't worry, Yes your getting signs of periods, My family started early but im late, Yes sometimes i worry what if i can't have babies but im just over reacting, Don't worry girl.x And if you still haven't started since it's been ages you need to see a G.P. hope this helps