Hello, my & my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby. The last time we had sexual intercorse was December 26th 2011 that was also the last day of my period. January 3-4th he came late at night so ....January 9 or 10, & the 15th . We know what we're doing he thinks im pregnant i think im not. I know i can tell if i get a pregnancy test but i wanted to know is there a chance i can still get my period or what??OH, symptoms errr idk if they really are i heard every woman is different. I get hungry alot, even if i just ate i get hungry again 5 mins later im like blaaah no more, i been drinking lots of water like thats all i want is water than soda i love soda Dr.Pepper i have lower back pain on one side then sometimes my tummy hurts like cramps, it comes & goes and my aunt finished her period like 4 days ago i havent gotten mine..Answers? anyone?

Hi Kitty,

When did your period start?  When did you have sex?  You say the last time you had sex was on 12/26/2011 then give several more dates.

When is your period due?

You need to wait at least two weeks after having sex to test before you can get an accurate result.

Yea the 26th was the last day of my period also i stopped bleeding early then at night me & my bf had sex & all those other dates we've had sex. I havent had a period since 20th or 21st of decemeber. I start a little bit right after my aunt its been a few days i get like bad pains in my stomach they go away lower back pains it comes and goes and on the side of my breasts they are a wee bit sore.

If you were going to get pregnant the odds favor Jan 3-4 as when it would have occurred.  It would have been day 13-14 of your cycle.  The 9th or 10th may have been too late.

You could test now but it is early.  Wait another few days and test.

Good luck.

Yea he came to my house late at night so like yea...Okie yea i was going to wait for this month to be over to see what happens Thank You c: