My last period was 20th of January so i am meant to be on my period now, however the other day i had some period pains and some slight spotting but no full period??

i've had unprotected sex more than once every week since my last period as me and my partner have been trying.

I'm just a bit lost and wondered if anyone has known of this before, or thinks there is a slight change i could be pregnant?

Now is the time to take a Home Pregnancy Test. Try Clear Blue Easy Digital, i hear rave revues about that one. The pregnancy hormone can be detected 5 days before your missed period, which you have not had.
Sounds to me like you may be pregnant. :-D :-D

I took a test this morning and it was negative :-(
It's really weird because i feel like i am pregnant, maybe i'm just trying too hard.
xx

Just relax and wait on it for a while longer. Do you have any signs of being pregnant> Tender breasts, nausea, increased appetite or being more tired than normal? These are a just a few of the early clues.

Sometimes pregnancy tests dont work well. A friend took a test the day of her period and gave negative, she missed her period and tried a week later it gave her positive. Sometimes tests dont work if the hormone level is too low (but your pregnant). Some women I read 5 months tried the test and it didnt work, kept giving negative. Try a blood test which will be 100% accurate

There is also a phenomena where you can trick your body into giving you pregnancy symptoms when you really are not pregnant. It's a delusion (not in a bad way) that women get when they really want to be pregnant.

Make sure you take the pregnancy test in the morning when it works best. The tests are actually pretty accurate.