My periods are usually heavy, starting with horrible cramps, sore bbs, and I get very moody/emotional before which I believe is due to PMS.
My last period was on time, December 26 and lasted 7 days and on the 26th I had really bad cramps and heavy bleeding. My bf and I had sex on the 24th and we used no protection.

We have had sex atleast 9 times during the month of January, all without protection. I am also not on any birth control.

I track my cycles thru an app on my phone, and I was due to start my period this last wed Jan 27th but I didnt have the cramps like I usually do and only VERY LIGHT spotting. The blood started as light pink then kinda light brown sticky on my underwear (only a TAD BIT) and then yesterday nothing unless I wipe and then it was the light pink liqued color on the tissue. Today Nothing as well unless I wipe but I noticed a pink stringy light discharge in the toilet. I have been more tired lately and head aches. My bbs have also been sore/tender. I am confused because I thought I should have a full blown period by now but the blood is so light and I have had NO horrible cramps like I usually do. I did have pain on my right side at night on Wed and last night. I believe I ovulated late this month, because I had clear cm for a long time a week or 2 ago, when I should have more sooner in the month. Could I possibly be having implantation bleeding, making my "period" appear lighter, Im confused to whether this is my period or not... ? doesn't seem normal, its too light. I took a preg test on wednesday and it was negative, I will take another in a week if I dont get any heavier bleeding. Advice would be appreciated, I hate being confused :'(

Even though conceiving sound simple, it is actually VERY hard to achieve! There are MANY dynamics to becoming pregnant! The tests will show a postive only IF the HCG levels are high enough to detect! Since you have had continuous unprotected sex, and you ovulated later than usual, your weird period can be from late conception, or a delay from your late ovulation! So say you got pregnant last week, you will not be able to test till they are high enough! So like you said wait another week, then test again. IF you still don't have an acutal period, you will need to schedule an appointment for a blood test! Also have either of you been tested for STI/STD lately!?

I have the same problem.

So i had a heavy period an usually is 4 days an now i am still bleedimg but its super light an only when i use the washroom i had unprotected sex 2 days ago an im experiencimg tender breasts an nausea i camt even sit up without wanting to throw up