hii, i had unprotected sex with my bf, he come in me so many times, i started my period 3 days before i was ment to start but it was brownish colour and lasted for a few days, i went to the docters and took 2 pregnancy test and they both came back negative, but i still feel pregnant, i have sore breasts, my belly feels bloated and i feel sick in the mornings and have very strong heart burn, could i be pregnant? i need to know beacuse if i am i cant keep the baby. please help me

Your just going to have to wait till your next period should be here.If you don't start than you need to take a pregnancy test.If it still comes back negative than go have blood test done.The blood test will be able to tell you if you are pregnant right away.If the blood test comes back and says you aren't pregnant than you can rest asure that you aren't pregnant.

but is it not going to be too late by then to have an abortion? im scared that ill wait and it will be too late?!

When was your last period?Abortion is not for me but I will not look down on you for your decision.My sister had a abortion a few years ago,so I know a little about them.They do abortions up to a little past 3 and a half months I think?Do you have a Planned Parenthood in your town?If you do call them and they can tell you everything you need to know,ok?Just make sure you think about all your options here cause this will be something you will have to deal with for the rest of your life.Just make sure you are sure!!!!!!Let me know if you have any more questions.

my last period was on the 20th august.. but lasted for about 3to 4 days but it was brownish colour! i no iv always said i would never have an abortion if ever did get pregnant but i really cant keep this baby if i am, thanks 4 not judging me.

If your last period was on the 20th of Aug than you wouldn't be that far along at all.I don't think you are pregnant though.Listen!Women ovulate on the 14th day from the 1st day of their period.Let me explain:My last period was on July 4th.Starting with the 4th add 14 days.That means on the 18th I was ovulating.Me and my boyfriend had sex on the 17th,18th and the 19th just to make sure I we didn't miss it.I'm now 2 months pregnant.My OBGYN is the one that told me that trick.So if your period was on the 20th than you wouldn't be ovulating until Sept 2nd.So I think you are ok.But I am no doctor so if you do not start your period in a couple of weeks I would take another test.GOOD LUCK!!!!

ok let me tell you i had my last period on the 26th july than had sex on 5th but took an emergency pill the next day than had sex again on the 10th so im confused not sure how to wrok it out.

Ok so if you started your period on the 26th of July and then had sex on the 5th that means that was only 11 days.Women ovulate on or around the 14th day from the first day of their period.That means it was to soon.So you probably aren't pregnant from when you had sex on the 5th.Then when you had sex on the 10th,that was 16 days past the ovulating time,not 14.So you missed getting pregnant by 3 days to early or 2 days to late.Do you understand what I am saying?BUT I AM NOT A DOCTOR and you could still be pregnant.So just wait till you are suppose start again.If you still don't have a period than I would take another test.GOOD LUCK!!!!!

i called my docter and she said i was ovaluting around that time, she said sometimes people find out when their about 5 weeks or more beacuse sometime it doesnt show on the pregnancy test, its not always the same for every women, so im going to take another pregnancy test and if it still comes out negative than ill take a blood test and still if not than then thats when ill be calm, beacuse im getting the symstoms which iv never got before thats why im worried, but will find out soon, by the way congrats on your pregnancy am happy 4 u and thank you. xx

Ya I am glad that you talked to your doctor because I wasn't sure about the ovulating thing.My OBGYN said that not every woman ovulates 14 days from the first day of their period but she said most of them do.You must be one of them that doesn't.I know as soon as she told me that it worked for me.WELL GOOD LUCK with everything!

thank you, by the way can u have a Linea nigra if your not pregnant?

I dont know what you are asking me????????????What is Linea nigra???????Ive never ever heard of that!!Is it a decease?

its a dark line that goes down from the belly button in the middle, i heard most women get it when their pregnant. did u?

i has a miscarriage at 9 weeks. :-(