On Saturday night (30th may 09) I had unprotected sex with my boyf. He pulled out but im still unsure as to whether I could be pregnant.

I read the article about pre c_m and understand that it can contain sperm from a previous ejaculation. So this is my question:
The first time he pulled out, then about 45 mins later we had sex again and he pulled out again then early sunday morning we had sex again but this time he didnt come but was very close to. As he had 2 previous ejaculations could his pre c_m have gotten me pregnant? Is it a high chance?
Also today I feel like awful, my stomach feels so tight and bloated and it feels like I have the symptoms of cystysis. Had to get up twice in the night to go wee (and there was actually wee to come out, not like when you have cystysis and there is nothing coming out) I have no appetite whatsoever and certain smells make me want to gag. One minute I will be fine and the next I snap - i'm so bloody irritable. If i am pregnant I never thought you could get symptoms that quick.

Also I forgot to add. i have a 28 day cycle and we had sex 13th 14th day so is this at my most fertile stage?

I have been scanning through the various blogs and posts and have been able to relate to some of the concerns as posted by various individuals. However, I still feel that I need advice or the right answer to my question because I JUST DON’T KNOW ANYMORE!!!!

I have been reminiscing about this and replaying my situation in my mind a thousand times and I fear the unknown. My situation: I am with my bf that dearly loves me and I love him deeply as well now more than ever, last year in Decemeber my bf left for holiday we were intimate on the 24th December and the afternoon of that day I took a morning after pill without his knowledge, I got my period on the 28th December, but I made a severe mistake when I cheated on him with my ex bf, we did not have full blown sex, his penis entered my vagina twice or thrice but I was so dry and felt so guilty that I stopped him from continuing he did not cum inside me at all the whole experience actually left him furious but as he told me as well there was no cum but there could have been pre-cum. I had my period during this time as well and my period continued to the start of January 09.

My bf came back start January and we obviously were very intimate and around that period decided not to use any protection or morning after pills. I suspected that I could be pregnant as my bf and I were having unprotected sex during the whole month of January so I took two pregnancy tests on the 13 January and it both resulted negative. However, when I did not get my period on the 28th of January I got worried and took another pregnancy test at the end of Jan and it was positive.

When we went for the first scan I was sooooo emotional and my bf did not understand when we got home I was honest with him and told him everything, we went for 2nd and 3rd opinion and everyone says it is highly unlikely and almost impossible that I could have fallen pregnant by my ex bf in terms of the situation. But, I still fear the possibilities, Im almost 5months pregnant and I am soooo happy with my Bf we love each other profoundly and can’t wait for our lil bundle of joy.

MY Q? What is the possibility that my ex could be the father? This is bothering me so much merely because my world could fall apart if the impossible becomes possible.

waterbaby87 it is possible that you are pregnant, although it is not likely that you are experiencing symptoms this early on. I do think that if you are concerned, that next time you should have protected sex so that you can keep your mind at ease.

mercurygem you should trust the professional opinion of your doctors. Your ex is likely not the father of your child. The only reason you would probably still think this is guilt. If you are really uncertain, you can ask for a DNA test, but it does not seem likely. Please let us know how things turn out.

Thanks for ur words of wisdom i actually feel a bit at ease now...i will be sure to keep updating on my situation and yes i do think the guilt is still eating at me coz i felt that i betrayed and hurt him so deeply which i did and after being honest with him it took much hard work to get pass this.

Another Q? how long does the Morning after pill stay in your system before you are fertile again.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still feeling guilty, but that is the cause of your doubt--not the medicine. I just want you to recognize the anxiety you're causing for yourself. That is why you feel frantic, not because there's an actual possibility of being pregnant with someone else's child.

The morning pill will probably leave you unable to conceive realistically for about a month or so, just because it triggers an early period. I hope this helps.

Please let us know how things turn out.