The last time I got my period was January 4th 2011. This month I got spotting on February 9th - 12th 2011. There was no blood, just brownish discharge that was fairly light. It was like I was finishing my period when I didn't even begin it. On Feb 14th I did a pregnancy test and it came out negative. I was still nervous since I had never spotted like that in my life. So since it came with two in the pack, I waited 3 days and on Feb 17th I did it again. It also came out negative.
I tried to ignore it and just think that maybe I was freaking out for no reason, and I would wait until March and see if I get my period then.
Yesterday, thought, I noticed when I wiped after going to the washroom I had a bunch of muccus like stuff on the tissue. It was so thick! It was clear with a bit of white spots. No foul smell or anything. Just this Egg yolk like susbstance.
I googled it and it said it was called leukorrhea or a muccus plug.....So I don'y know what to think anymore.
I don't want to rush to the doctors when I am probably not pregnant.
No cramps, no tender brests....
Help?

I would say probably not, I was irregular for years, did you have sex? Liz

I have sex regularly. Twice a week. Yea I have been irregular all my life, but I never had that before. There was no blood, just brown stuff like at the end of your period. I read up on that and it said that could be implementation bleeding. and now I am exeriencing cramps.
I know this sounds bad, but going to the doctors is such an inconvennience for me. Waiting 4 hours in the waiting room is just so unnappealing.