Hello I am 51 years old turning 52 next week.
I am looking for a Family Pysician.
A Doctor that could take me on as I need meds filled once a month and testosterone shot every month.

I do not have to see him on a regular visit.

I am from Toronto, Etobicoke, On, Canada.

If there is anyone Doctor out there I would love to see one as my Doctor has retired.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use
This is my email Phone number ***edited by moderator*** phone numbers not allowed

Dave Hooey