Hi I'm Kerrie. Im 24 and a single parent. I'm also full time at university doing my degree. Im currently on day 3 of cold turkey from Cocodamol 30/500 withdrawal. You can read whats been going on with me in my Topic under narcotic addiction. I have been writing all my thoughts, feelings and questions down in there in the hope that either someone will offer me advice or that my experience will help someone else through a similar time.

I hope to hear from you all soon xxx

Hi Perfect-angel,

Welcome to the board. I believe that sharing your thoughts, feelings and experience will do you good as well as some other people going through the same thing.

I hope you will make it as painlessly as possible through the withdrawals! You deserve it and so does your child! Keep your head up!

Best Regards
Jenny

Hello everyone. I'm Lynne and one of the newest supporters on the team.
I apologize for not introducing myself sooner.
I hope i can be of help to some, as well as being able to learn from others.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to come on board.
:-D

Community Administrator
Hi Perfect-angel and bbfeet9,

Welcome on board, good to have you here!

bbfeet9, i can see you have already answered a bunch of answered posts. Way the go! Unfortunately, a lot of questions remain answered on the forum :-( . People seem to enjoy larger discussions more but we hope this trend will change soon and that only few questions get unanswered.

Perfect-angel, I see you have been keeping a diary on the board. That's good, I hope it's helping you deal with the "demons". You could also consider our blog section, where you can keep everything at one place.

https://www.steadyhealth.com/blogs/

But the forum is good too. Whatever suits you best.

Good luck ladies with your search!

Billy

Good Morning Karrie...I commend you..and pray you stay strong in fighting your bodies drug desire...your mind and bodies additction...addiction comes in many forms not only pills getting high by different means...prayer is a good intervention...to get on the higher plane with the almighty...and as for his help and forgiveness...his truth Karrie will set you free from everything...God is in control; He knows how to handle even the most seemingly complex situation; also...something to practice, STOP having pitty parties and talking your business all th time, STOP talking NEGATIVE things into existence IN YOUR LIFE and others; Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God." He loves all souls, may not like what we do at times; he just wants our love! I hope this is helpful to you...the truth...one day at a time Karrie.

Angel56

Hi, I am new here.This is fantastic forum.Each thread is fantastic.All Health related information are available here about Womens,mens,kids,teens.

Hello dasiy,

Welcome to the board :D