Hello to everyone!

My name is Mark and I've been member of SteadyHealth forum for more than 2 years now and I must say I enjoy my time on the board writing news , articles and participating in discussions with other members.

At first I joined the forum because I needed help but now I spend most of the time giving advices and comforting people who need help. I realized that sometimes few kind words and support mean a lot to people with problems.
When I needed help there were others who helped me and supported me and I can not forget it!

It would be great when more people engaged in discussions because you now what they say: Two heads think better than one... :)

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to old members and new ones as well!

I wish you all Healthy New Year !

Mark

I am new to this site. I deal with a lot of health problems and am interested in knowing how others deal with similar issues.

Health Advisor
Hi Mark :-D

Health Advisor
Dear Guest,

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems. I would suggest you browsed those forums that deal with problems you have been experiencing. You may find people with the same or similar problems and start conversations with them. It would be even better if you registered. That way, you will always be informed via emails if someone had answered your question or the topic you replied to.

Hi everyone! My name is Billie Jean and I am from Branson, Mo. I have recently started dealing with some "girlie" issues and have joined for the purpose of visiting with others who may have simular issues. I look forward to interacting with everyone! God Bless and good health to all in 2008!!

Hi guest, Hi Heidi , Hi Billie Jean! I'm glad you replied to my introduction post!
I hope all of you are feeling great!

Heidi, how was your trip? I hope you didn't work too hard and you found some time to enjoy yourself too!

Guest, just like Heidi, I would recommend you registered!

and Billie Jean, you could visit the following forums and check the posts there: Relationship, Friendship & Family problems, Personal and Emotional Growth/Problems, Sexual Intercourse & Orgasm, Teenage problems (if you're a teen) and you could even try the
Women_s_Zone and Men's Zone and see what other think of your problem.

I hope you'll enjoy your time on the board!

I, the guest have registered and plan to look at other topics. The last several days I have been using humor and the decision to adapt to my disabilities, use a positive outlook when experiencing the discomfort of treatments or the actual problems.

Health Advisor
Hi eyrl! Welcome!

I've read some of your posts and I can tell that you are dealing with your issues very well and that you have adapted a positive attitude. I suppose it takes time and courage to do so. Way to go!

Regards
Heidi