I am a newcomer, and I can't wait to share information to make myself as helpful to others for their concerning health issues, as I know how "freaked out" they can make you! Not having a clue as to what is going on inside of your body can be torturous, and tormented by fear and what if's!  

I am not a doctor, I have some CNA experience, and all of my knowledge comes from reputable information with cross references and such. I have had serious health issues for years now so have done LOT'S of research of body issues, especially chronic pain, neurology, autoimmune disorders etc. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, possible SLE Lupus (yes for sure or worse), and Rheumatoid Arthritis. Lot's of smaller things and possibilities, just way too much to list here! Just send a message if you have concerns that I may be able to help you with! If I don't know the answer, before I answer you, I will research reputable sites such as NIH, etc. I send healing energy and great health vibes to you all!! ~*~ Babs ~*~

Health Advisor

Hello there, babsthestargazer. (I like a second part of your username, Stargazer is one of my favorite songs :-))

Welcome to our site. Hope you will be good contributor and helpful to others. Can't wait to read your posts. 

Of course, if you have any questions, feel free to ask and, surely, you'll get some quality answers.

Enjoy your staying.

Community Administrator

Hello Babs.

Welcome to our community. It's nice to have you on board. :)

If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me or other staff members.

Enjoy your time on SteadyHealth!