i am sexually active, and recently ive seen some red spots forming, the red spots are on the head of my penis, very small....the redness is on the shaft...and my foreskin is what itches, it only itches when i touch it...other then that everything is normal, no burning, no pain while peeing, nothing at all...just redness, what could this be? do i have an STD? please help

I have recently started having the same problem and woud love eto have some advice on what this may be and what to do about it. and is it contagious.

,i had the same problem, i whent to the doctor and he tell me that what cause because of fungal infection. he treat me whit Clotrimazole and betamethasone an atifugal and corticosteroid conbination used to treat akin infections, it also relieves redness and itching associated whit infections