Hi. I’m a 23 year old male. During several years of my puberty period I had constantly problems with my skin.
When I say skin, I mean the face in most of the times but I had problems with other parts of the body, especially my back.
My face was literally covered with acnes.
That also caused me big problems with my shaving and it contributed in losing my self-confidence.
I tried several treatments and crèmes but nothing helped me and so I learned to live with them.
Now, when I get out of my puberty, my acnes on my body suddenly disappeared and I was very happy whit that fact.
But there was one problem, they stayed on my face.
It seams what ever I do, what ever crème I se, I only irritate my face skin.
Recently, I heard of some tapes that are used for skin acnes.
Did anybody used it and did it help?

Yes, I used them for a long period and it was very helpful.
I didn’t use them for problems like yours acnes, but to relieve discomfort caused by insect bites.
Cordran is a corticosteroid based drug. It helps to reduce swelling, redness, itching, and allergic reactions caused by various skin conditions. Corticosteroids relieve allergic symptoms caused by histamine blood peak. They are generally immunosupresors and they make immune over-response less painful and dramatic.
Corticosteroid drug is stacked on one tape that you stick on your skin.
Apply the tape to areas that are clean and dry and it there for about three hours.
Corticosteroid skin preparations should only be used for brief periods and infrequently in older patients.
It is very important for you that you shouldn’t use this medicament for a longer period than was originally prescribed because some side effect can occur like burning or itching of the skin, dark red spots on the skin and infection.