I'm a 17 year old male,I've had this for about a year now. i have small white/red bumps on the base of my penis where it rests on the scrotum. they hurt a little, and i can pop them. they look almost like little pimples. i know it isn't an std because i haven't had sex. also my scrotum itches something crazy. and i don't want to stop scratching it. there are also little white bumps on my scrotum. it's not red or anything, the color is normal, but sometimes my scrotum seems unusually wrinkled...

please this itching is driving me crazy, i've started trying lotrimine, so hopefully that will work, but i don't think so. anty itch creams didn't help either

Sounds like a yeast infection. See a Dr. and get some help.

I am 65 years old and have had these small and sometimes large bumps for years and they do Itch. Have you ever seen old men scratching them self. Now you know. These bumps are Sebaceous Cysts of the Sebaceous glands and from what I have been told they can be cured using Corticosteroid Creme in about a week or more, This is a Adrenal Cortex Hormone applied to the Scrotum. See your doctor.

Did you ever find out what was the cause of these 'pimples'
It sounds as though I got the exact same thing. Some are white heads, others are little bumps that can be easily popped. It itches as well and then goes away.

desitin..for diaper rash..it will work