I am experiencing redness (like rashes) on the shaft of the penis which has been there for the last two months.  There is no bumps or sores nor is it painful but the fact is that it just does not go away.  Occassionally I get itches but neither is it severe or does it last long.  When I wash the penis area with water it becomes more reddish and then becomes slightly pale afterwards.  Can anyone tell me the reason for this.  I am feeling so depressed because of this.

All the different reasons for diseases can be solved with a simple diagnosis and treatment. Nevertheless, keeping your manhood as well as employing a male organ wellness creme may prevent going through a lot of the signs and symptoms that are not condition related. Furthermore, you should be sure to make use of an emollient about male organ epidermis daily. It will protect the penis during periods associated with masturbation, and can furthermore assist your penis take in important anti-oxidants as well as proteins, minerals and vitamins.