I have some kind of skin problem so I visited my doctor. He diagnosed me with fungus infection, and something else I do not understand. However, he found it necessarily to treat my condition with medications. In that purpose, he prescribed me drug called Lotriderm. Since I have never been using such a cram I would like to hear more about this.

Clotrimazole and betamethasone that are ingredients of Lotriderm, in combination are used to treat fungus infections. Clotrimazole as first Lotriderm ingredient works by killing the fungus or preventing its growth. Betamethasone, which is ingredient also, is a corticosteroid, and is used to help relieve redness, swelling, itching, and other discomfort of fungus infections. This cream is applied to the skin to treat athlete's foot, known as ringworm of the foot, and tinea pedis. It is also commonly used to treat jock itch, which is ringworm of the groin and tinea cruris. As it should be, according to these I said Lotriderm is used for treating ringworm of the body, or tinea corporis. This medicine can also be used for other fungus infections of the skin as determined by doctor. Lotriderm is available only with doctor's prescription, in different dosage form. In deciding to use a medicine, the risks of using the medicine must be weighed against the good it will do, the same as with any other medicine. This is a decision you and your doctor should make, to evaluate if Lotriderm is really medicine for your condition. What is interesting to know is that this medicine should not be used on large areas of the skin, in large amounts, or for a long time in pregnant patients.