hiys guys i dno if i have a problem but here are some things that have changed about me

=Penis goes lil tender after wanking
=Change of colour of scrotum
=Tenser testicles ( i think unless i neva felt um properly)
=Marks on forskin when rolled back
=When i get hard on i get little things under skin show up ( I have these things on ma lips and mum and dad says they are fat deposits, they will go away on their own, But i had a look and compared to ma penis and they are the same.)

Please Help. Tell me im fine if i am :( O yeah and another point i am very stressed all time and have no rest etc.

Here it is when erect and those things appear. And for some reason this is always red arround the hole.

Here is showing red/pinkish scrotum

Please click these beacuse the photo is big > http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6666/11cx4.jpg

And here is another

Please click these beacuse the photo is big > http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5403/111er1.jpg

I shoudl aldo tell you that i have achne and i have excema, I have really sensative skin. And i also should say that when i went to the docs i went with itching in the area so he gave me some creme to stop. Well i put this cream on my penis which he said i could. Around the area where it is red. Could it have made it red. Becuase the doc said dont use too much becuase it thins out your skin. Please Help. And remember About my stress probelm too. Many thanks and i hope i get some help this time.

awww comon please help me all i want is some lil help. Please!

aww just please guys , my topic has had 14 views and no 1 has botherd to just write me a couple of words. Just please comon! please

dude I think you just went a little over obsessed with your penis. Scrotums can change skin tones very quickly, and usually during puberty they go way darker. If it looks a bit darker its nothing to worry about.
If its a little tender afterwords just retire him for the rest of the day, also if you're not using lube that'l REALLY help.
Foreskin marks can be anything, its all bunched up all the time, it will get creases or red or something like that all the time.

As for tenser testicals, you may just think that, I doubt "tense" testicals are a problem anyways.

You may have fordyce spots, which are little bumps, hair follicles/glands, that show up alot more when you are erect. Purely natural and are not a concern at all. Even if they release a bit of white substance, thats just a clogged gland, much like a whitehead. Purely a cosmetic concern and no need for alarm.

Redness around the opening is no problem unless its tender, itchy, flaky or sore. Then it might be an infection or dry skin or something like that. Remember, its thin skin and a fused opening, so it will look redder then normal skin.

Hope I can help, I've had every one of the problems you've listed and my penis is fine!

wow tyhanks i am really pleased someone helped me. Thankyou.

can fordyce spots be on the head of the penis? and by the way today they went really really red. But now there not again.

hey dude I know what those things that are on your penis and mouth........ They are FORDYCE spots but don't worry they are not a disease they are very common in men 90% to be exact usually they are generic and they are not contagious !! If u wanna no more look FORDYCE SPOTS on google.com I hope this helps if u wanna contact me I'm at _[removed]_