i started masturbating since 11 to 12 years old
that is also the time when i started going through puberty which can also be just fordyce spots
ive never had sex.
about that time ive got this one little bump pimple looking bump or something
the same color as my penis on the top shaft
well im 15 now and it never went away
i never felt any symptoms of hpv or genital warts
and i have these little elevated white spots that could be fordyce spots or genital warts on the underside of my penis
yeah just wondering im really worried if i can ever have sex or make babies or some sh*t
PLEASE ANSWER
:-( %-)

No man, i have the same spots around the base of the shaft and they are perfectly harmless:) just some advice though, dont eat as much sugar in your diet and dont masturbate as regularly. Twice to three times a week is healty.

Thanks for clarifying, I have a couple of these spots myself, when I saw them I kind of panicked and went to pinch one like a pimple. The spot went a dark redish purble probably due to forcing blood into the area. Really freaked me out. Note to self, dont irritate skin.

They are most likely Fordyce spots - certainly not warts. Genital warts are raised, usually brownish or grayish in color, and tend to have a rough surface; and they are typically larger - around the size of a pencil eraser. Fordyce spots are small and usually red, yellowish or flesh colored, and they are completely harmless. Most guys have them to some degree. Just keep the skin clean, make sure to use a penis health creme if you masturbate often (to protect the skin from the effects of friction) and use a condom for sex.