I have read a similar thread on this problem so i had to start a new topic. For the past few weeks i have seen something that looks like a pimple grow on my penis. There is 2 on one side and 3 on the other side. But it doesnt itch, and i feel no pain sometimes i try to peel off the surface when i try to, nothing comes out, it doesnt even hurt. I have tried using full doses of Erythromycin and Doxycycline but it still wont go.

Can someone let me know if it is genital warts, or Sebaceous Prominence, or Pearly Penile Papules. So i will know if i need threatment or not. If you want pictures, just let me know which email address to send them to.

There are several things this could be! IF you feel it is an STD you need to get it checked - Genital warts are easily taken care of with Aldera cream! On the penis, inside the mouth, the eyes, the lip, the vagina, are pores called Fordyce Spots! They range from REALLY tiny to about the size of a pin head! They are usually white! NOW if these spots are flesh colored and don't contain white or any gunk, they are probably genital warts! Do you and HAVE you ALWAYS worn a condom when having sex!? Like I stated IF there is a pretty good chance it is Genital Warts, just go to your local STD clinic and get some treatment! And do NOT have any sex until this is sorted out! We aren't doctors on here, so sending pictures - as others have done - just freaks us out!!!! ;-) XD Hope this helps, and please let me know how you make out OK? Good luck honey!

Dear bambi27,

Thanks for the response. the pimples are whitish in color but there is nothing inside them when i press them. Do you still think its genital warts? where can i get the Aldera cream? is there any medication i can take instead of the cream? pls reply soon.

If they are white, they are Fordyce Spots! So relax! Google Penis Fordyce Spots! And you will see - keeping in mind that some are bigger etc. Look inside your lip and your bottom eyelid you will see similar spots too - they are at any place that has a mucus covering!

Also Aldera is an Inteferon Cream that is used for Basal Cell Skin Cancer and Genital Warts - perscription only! So you do NOT have STI's because IF it was herpes you could get puss out of it! IF it was genital warts - they are skin colored, sometimes red!

So just know that you should ALWAYS ALWAYS wear a condom - no matter what! OK? Hope this makes you feel better!

ok thanks for the help... but do you have any idea on how much the cream costs?

Did you google images of fordyce spots? They are there on EVERYONE! You can't get rid of them! They are just part of our bodies! Also the Aldera Cream can ONLY be used for people with skin cancer or genital warts! It is Interferon cream - Chemotherapy cream! It can and does have MAJOR side effects - like feeling fluish and also create scabs and puss filled sacs! I know because I have a rare skin cancer syndrome! I'ts ROUGH! I am 99.0% sure these are fordyce spots!

Thanks for the response again. If its fordyce spots, why did it start growing now? and as for the warts are they itchy? because i dont feel any itches and i dont see the stuff spreading to any other spots. So let me know if i need to leave it or start treating for warts. One more question, are warts viral or bacterial?

Warts are Viral! Did you Google the images of fordyce spots? And neither warts nor fordyce itch! Most people don't even know they have warts, till they feel it or see it! Herpes and other Viral problems can make the spots, bleed, and also itch etc! So as you get older you WILL notice more or them! Google both images and take a look!

Dear Bambi, i have looked at the condition and it looks like its genital warts. Are there any other creams i can use other than ALDARA CREAM? do i need any other antibiotics while treating with ALDARA cream? And are there any feelings you will have when u have genital warts? Can you please reply these 3 questions?

Please Please Please go see a doctor instead of asking people online!! It will help put your mind at ease!

Please, Please, Please go see a doctor instead of asking people online!!! Put your mind at ease!