Couldn't find what you looking for?


Hi, I have just turned 16 and started to worry about some small lumps on my penis I noticed these a year or so ago and thought they would go but, they haven't. They are small lumps from the base of my penis to the tip of my penis, they are more noticeable nearer the underside of the tip and are only on the underside, they are the same colour as my skin and don't ich or cause discomfort after reading about and looking at pictures Fordyce spots on this site and the web. I worked out this is what they probably are and but, after reading some posts they don't seem the same because they are the same colour as my skin not purple, red or yellow! Does anyone know what they are or how to get rid of them? and i am embaressed to tell anyone including the doctor!!!!!


I replied to you on the previous post

Please read the rules carefully - no double posting or it will be deleted

Thank you for your help