They originally appeared about 1 year ago, but was only a small patch. For some reason they have recently spread more and now cover most of scrotum and penis. No idea what they are. Could it be due to masterbation? There is also a long dark red/brown line going up my penis along the bottom, it is only the skin but dont know whether it is linked or not. It does not seem like one of those mite burrows, however, because it is much too long.

I got this as well. I got a red/brown line going up my penis. I don't know about the dots. Mine are like a yellower color. they are small. i tried squeezing one, and it felt like a sand grain under it :s. Is this harmful?

i have the yellowy/white spots 2 and am rather scared about it i dont really no wat to do about it???
should i see a doctor or just leave it?
it has been worrying me for a while.

I have that same thing a red brown line runing along the undeside of my penis and have a whole bunch of white pimple like things around my shaft should i be wooried.
I am not circumsized if it helps
andi am 13

the line goin up ur penis is wat separates the balls in the sack.... but i too have pimple type things on my penis head dno wat they are

Hey there guys, the symptoms that you have described are completely normal. Not all people have them though. I understand your concern as of today i have been to the doctors to get myself checked for these symptoms which i personally thought was a serious infection :-P But no, the spots are known as Fordyce spots and are not contagious nor harmful and the line along your penis is also normal, not contagious or harmful.

I told my GP that mine occasionally flared up with an itch, this means that there must be some type of fungal infection and if it does itch or hurt i strongly recommend seeing a doctor.

This is not anything serious although if you are concerned see your doctor. I know now that i'm clean after being prescribed a cream against the itch. Don't p***y out on telling your parents lol im only 13 :-P

Happy hunting peeps :-)

well im pleased to tell you guys that its not any transmitted disease well it might not be anyways. some white small things around the head of the penis is called penis pear something but its not due to transmitted deseases so im pleased to say that cause i have it too and ive been very worried. so yeah. good luck.

I have had the same symptoms and from what you guys have said all i can say is THANK YOU for reasuring me

i also have small pimple like thing in my penis and scrotum since seven years . i had unprotected sex and some symtoms of herpes like early discharge ,headec ,sometimes burning sensation during urination .
so how i will find out that it is herpes or just pimples.

Hey guy's,

Yes I have also came up with these sythoms, so what your saying is it's nothing serious...or do you think I should see a doctor...
it's not really itching but, it doe's have me worried, if you could reply back with some help, that would be very helpful.