They appeared around a year ago, and only affected a small part on my penis but now have spread all over scrotum and quite a bit over the penis. Could it be connected to increased masterbation? Also, there is a dark red/brown line going up the SKIN of my penis, but is quite long and so therefore seems not to be a "mite burrow" could this also be connected? It sometimes itches but not as much as it used to (after cutting down again) any ideas what it could be and if so how i could treat it without using a doctor/my parents? :-)

Thanks in advance..

//greenhelp.

yes i have the exact same problem i have a red and brown line running the whole length of my penis and i have millions of small spots on my scrotum and shaft of my penis. they do not itch or hurt they are just annoying. does anybody know how to get rid of them! doctor said it was nothing. but they are noticeable

Could this be what it is you have noticed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fordyce%27s_spot

i am 14 and have the EXACT SAME PROBLEM! yet they do not itch or anything i am just worried that wen i go to have sex and the girl noticies she might think that i have cancer or something. Please help me! :'(

Do a google search on Fordyce Spots. Nothing to worry about and I don't think there's an effective cure yet.

If she's that worried that you've got cancer, then at least you can reassure her that you know exactly what it is.