I have just heard about this forum and really wanted to have a good look at it! I also have a question about liver cleansing, and the use of herbs to achieve this. If anyone has experience with this, then I know I would like to hear from you. Give me as many details as you can remember or can be bothered to - which herbs do you use for liver cleansing, and how do you use them?

Liver cleansing can often help with fatigue, so I am surprised many more people don't try doing this! In this day and age, the fact is that we all eat less healthy than we could, and get less rest than we should! Turmeric, a herbs that I personally LOVE to use in food, is a great liver cleanser! After I first found out, I started adding turmeric to everything, from curries (which is obvious), to salads, to pasta! You'll be surprised how tasty liver cleansing can be!
Another great herb is milk thistle, which can be taken as a tincture and does a lot to cleanse the liver by removing toxins that have built up there. Dandelion is also great, and does pretty much the same thing - you can take either, or both at the same time. This should be a good start. And be sure to keep up your fluid intake - water, not coffee, but tea is also great. And, of course, avoid alcohol.
I hope this is of some help to you.