Hello there. I am starting to think people will stop replying me since I have too many questions. This time I am here to find out more about Dherbs full body detox. I am sure I want to try some detox program and I really hope it will help me to clean my body from toxins, I am just not sure which one. There are so many of them. I like what I’ve read about Dherbs full body detox. Have you ever tried it? I’d really like to know more about it, so can you tell me for example what are the ingredients of it?

Hi BlueRanger. Feel free to ask anything you want. There is always someone who wants to know the same thing or has the answer to your question.

Dherbs has 6 different phases with 6 different supplements. I don’t know which supplement you are interested in. Here are the ingredients of the capsules that you will be using in cardiovascular phase, they contain a specific combination of plants that are supposed to help support proper cardiovascular functionnoni, garlic, hawthorn berries, cayenne, prickly ash, ginkgo biloba, lily of the valley, dandelion, siberian ginseng, reishi mushroom, arjuna, punarnava, mistletoe, cinnamon, motherwort, myrrh, bala, ginger and  punarnava.

Here is the list of ingredients for those capsules that you use in Liver and Gallbladder phase (these capsules contain plants that work together in aiding your liver):

Manjistha, sarsaparilla, schizandra, beet root, dandelion, bhumyamalaki, artichoke, rosemary, turmeric, licorice, bupleurum, boldo, amalaki, pippali, milk thistle seeds, peony root, bhringaraj, rhubarb, fenugreek and goldenseal.

And here are the ingredients of capsules that you will be using when you come to the phase of detoxifying Lungs and Respiratory system:

Tulsi, vasaka, ginger, marshmallow, rosehips, garlic, pippali, rosemary, astragalus, thyme, mullein leaf, fenugreek, eucalyptus, slippery elm bark, wild cherry bark, peppermint, bibhitaki, goldenseal, dashamula and kalmegh.

What phase are you interested in? Ask me if I haven’t written it yet.

Here, I’ll also write you the ingredients of capsules that you will use in the phase of Colon and Digestive tract detoxifying, just in case you need it. 

For making these capsules they use plants which help in removing toxins(of course) and also in keeping your colon lubricated. They are also supposed to contribute to the healthy formation of stool. 

So here are the ingredients:  Senna leaves, wheat grass, barley grass, slippery elm, black pepper, cascara sagrada, carbon (activated charcoal), buckthorn, haritaki, turmeric, psyllium husk, irish moss, aloe vera, ginger, clay bentonite, poke root, cayenne and fennel. 

I hope I helped. :)