I am hoping for some help and information about colon cleansing herbs. There must be some herbs that can help in cleansing out old material left behind in the colon? I have had problems with allergic hives recently, and the hives are still recurring, so I am thinking material might still be stuck in the colon. I would appreciate your help on this.

If you have ever watched "The Simple Life" with Paris Hilton, you probably noticed that colonic irrigation, also more popularly known as just "colonic" is something that become a hype among celebrities years back. Colonic irrigation involves a tube with lukewarm water being shoved up your... ehm, colon. This will go on until all the colonic remains have been flushed out. Those who have undergone colonic irrigation often report that they feel as if reborn. I have never done it myself but always wanted to. It is a little bit gross, but has many reported health benefits. And it sounds like just the thing you need!

If the problem is not big, you can try natural herbs which are available as medicines in shops. Extract from Aloe Vera plant makes good colon cleanser. Check out more in the website below.