Hi. I'm 30 year old male and I have some questions about birth control methods and female fertility.
You see, my wife and I are trying to get her pregnant over then seven years now and believe me when I say- we have tried about every product on the market, from birth control pills to some IV hormonal supplements, but without any success.
So, we started to think that maybe problem could be in me. Because of that, I contacted my doctor and we tested my sperm. Everything was just fine. So, my wife became desperate. Just the other day we have heard some good stuff about some herbs which can help with infertility. I, personally, don’t believe a lot in this but I will do anything if it can help!

I'm very sorry about your problem and I can only assume how frustrating this can be for a young couple.
I want to help you and that’s why I did some research on my own and found out some amazing stuff about these herbs.
Did you know that there are over 150 different herbs used in the treatment of infertility and all these formulas came from China.
Many doctors don’t approve use of this herbal treatment because there is no reliable data on the effectiveness, but I think this is because they don’t know anything about this. I have read somewhere that clinical studies in China have shown that 70% of all cases of infertility, treated by these herbs, resulted in pregnancy. So, I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t try them.

hi i think i may have damaged my balls when i was a child i have what feels like two on one side and one on the other side i hit them on my bike when i was just a child can you tell me if this is normale or not

Herbal remedies for infertility seem to work best in women with irregular periods or who have hormonal imbalances. If there is some sort of structural problem, herbs may not do much to help. The basic approach is to establish normal hormonal functioning, and to nourish and tone the uterus.

Fertility Tea

1 oz. dried red clover blossoms
1 oz. dried nettle leaves
1 oz. dried red raspberry leaf

Pour one quart of boiling water over these herbs in a quart jar, and let them steep overnight. Strain and drink this herbal tea the next day.
You may add 5-15 drops of EITHER Dong Quai tincture OR False Unicorn Root tincture to one cup of this tea ONCE A DAY. (In other words, if you drink all four cups of this tea in one day, add only ONE of the tinctures to only ONE cup of tea each day.)

Other herbs for female infertility include vitex, black cohosh, and wild yam.

Hope this helps!

Darlene