I have question. I am healthy in general…although I have some sinus problems occasionally. I was thinking to do liver cleansing, just in preventive way. It seems that people are doing it to improve their general health? Should I do liver cleansing? What do you think?

I think you should, cleansing the liver bile ducts is the most powerful procedure you can undertake in order to improve your body's health. A liver cleanse should be done twice a year if possible because It effectively and painlessly removes all stones, gravel, crystals and debris that hinder healing and the ability to detoxify pollutants from the gallbladder and the liver and cleanses the liver bile ducts. It improves digestion which is the basis of your whole health and you can expect many or all of your allergies to disappear, even your sinus problem.

I do incorporate a cleanse at least once a year sometimes 2 x. However if you are doing a colon cleanse I wouldn't be quick to do 2 liver cleanses and then 2 colon cleanses a year. That would be a little bit of an overload. There is a good cleanse that I use called colonix by drnatura and then I follow it with the toxinout cleanse. These 2 types of cleanses I do at least once a year. It is not a bad idea to incorporate a liver cleanse every so often, just ensure that you are providing your body with the right probiotics to maintain the good flora, bacteria your body requires.